AXA PPP healthcare
Members receive 2 months free + £100 M&S gift card discount on their purchase.
- WPP is pleased to introduce AXA PPP healthcare for their private healthcare cover.
- As a WPP member, you’ll get 2 months free + a £100 M&S gift card when you sign up for a Personal Health plan*
*Terms and conditions apply. The two months discount on private healthcare insurance is for new customers only. If paying annually, you will only be charged for 10 months of cover. If you pay monthly, the last two months of cover will be free. The Marks and Spencer £100 gift card will be redeemed via our ActivePlus website and is subject to separate ActivePlus terms and conditions. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, apart from our 5% discount for paying annually. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Please click here for full terms and conditions.
ActivePlus is not regulated by either the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority.
World Privilege Plus is introducing AXA PPP healthcare to provide private health insurance to our members. World Privilege Plus Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of AXA PPP healthcare Limited. AXA PPP healthcare Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered Office: 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales No. 3148119.
About AXA PPP healthcare
At AXA PPP healthcare we have been looking after our members for more than 75 years. Our award-winning Personal Health Plan is designed to cover you for the treatment of new medical conditions that arise after you join and offers prompt access to diagnosis and eligible treatment. And, what’s more:
- Get seen quickly with our Fast Track Appointment service when you choose to add our out patient option to your cover. This means when your GP advises you need to see a specialist, you’ll get help finding one at the right time and place for you
- Treatment from a consultant, not a junior doctor or trainee
- Access to over 34,000 specialists and other practitioners across the UK
- A network of over 250 private hospitals
- Access to a 24/7 health information helpline or online service where you’ll have access to a medical professional to talk about any health worry or to ask for guidance
- Half price annual PureGym membership